- Open “Task Scheduler” from Start Menu -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Task Scheduler
- Click “Create Basic Task…” to open task creation Wizard.
- Enter the task name (e.g. “JoyToKey”)
- Select the trigger “When I log on”
- Select the action “Start a program”
- Select “JoyToKey.exe” and finish creating the task
- In the main window, go to “Task Scheduler Library” and find the newly created task (refer to the screen below).
- Double click the task, and turn ON “Run with highest privileges” option in “General” tab
- Similarly, go to “Settings” tab, and turn OFF “Stop the task if it runs longer than” and “If the running task does not end when requested, force it to stop”
Welcome to FreeSoftwareServers Confluence Wiki