- Open “Task Scheduler” from Start Menu -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Task Scheduler
- Click “Create Basic Task…” to open task creation Wizard.
- Enter the task name (e.g. “JoyToKey”)
- Select the trigger “When I log on”
- Select the action “Start a program”
- Select “JoyToKey.exe” and finish creating the task
- In the main window, go to “Task Scheduler Library” and find the newly created task (refer to the screen below).
- Double click the task, and turn ON “Run with highest privileges” option in “General” tab
- Similarly, go to “Settings” tab, and turn OFF “Stop the task if it runs longer than” and “If the running task does not end when requested, force it to stop”
Note, you can make task, export xml, and import like so: