You'll need to download BlueToothCL.exe from http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/bluetoothcl.html and I placed in "C:\Windows\System32\" for easy access via CLI.
Here is my PowerShell Script:
- This is meant to be run at windows startup and just continue running forever.
I will setup via simply putting a shortcut to the script in my startup folder but you can use "Task Scheduler" or whatever...See Start PowerShell Script via Task Scheduler - Windows 10
- I set sleep to 30 minutes so it doesn't trigger over and over, it's for tracing a beacon in my car so it should only post when I'm home
- I have to figure out best way to not have it trigger when I'm turning on vehicle outside, perhaps time of day, or condition of me not being already home
- Will not be useful for triggering "away" as it's not usually visible, for that I use PING to lock my door and GPS to do a full "shutdown" of the house.
- I simply added a "WebHook ID" to my existing home automation and it worked!
- Use BluetoothCL.exe once to get proper format of string for MAC address, you could use other params, but I just decided to use MAC