Page tree

Versions Compared

Key

  • This line was added.
  • This line was removed.
  • Formatting was changed.

...

- I didn't want to change my VoIP Server setup, as its a lot of moving parts, but it used the row name "recordingfile", but WebCDR used, 'record' in its seach params.
- To change this I used the following after contacting Ivan directly to inquire where to make the changes

...

- find and replace the SINGLE instance of ['record'] (Single ' important as there are multiple entries of the word record without ') in the following 2 files 
No Format
/opt/webcdr/lib/api/cdrs.js
sed -i 's/'record'/'recordingfile'/g' /opt/webcdr/public/js/cdr/CDRView.js
No Format
cd /opt/webcdr/public
bower install --allow-root
cd ..
npm install
npm run build

...